Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012

Final Presentation

Today was the last session of our "managing luxury brands" course and we all presented our brand extension.

Although I was really nervous I think I have managed to present really well. I really enjoyed presenting it like a pitch to an existing brand, particularly because this is what we will have to do in our jobs in the future.

All i all this seminar increased my knowledge about brand management and especially creating a brand extension challenged me because I needed to show a lot of creative thinking. Although at the beginning I wasn't sure how to start the assignment, by now I am really proud of my work and I am happy I continued putting a lot of effort in, to overcome my concerns and make it a good and logical assignment.


As I said before, today was the last session of the seminar so it will also be the end of this blog in it's current form. Especially because I like going to exhibitions and keeping up with what is going on in the luxury industry, it was great to share my opinion and experiences.

I will try to keep it going and may even report about my consultancy project next semester.

1 Kommentar:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (And realistically, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Click this link to discover if this easy test can help you release your true weight loss possibility

    AntwortenLöschen